Been a while since I've been here, but that class I needed help for last time I failed.. and am failing again. I just can't get this stuff. I had to reschedule my test because I simply am not ready. This is what we need to know:
It's on functions:
1) Given two functions be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide them. Also be able to find the domain. (got this pretty much.)
2) If f and g are in cloud diagrams, be able to find gof(a) and the domain and range of gof. (i don't get this at allll)
3) Given f(x) and g(x), be able to find gof and fog. (got this down pretty well)
4) Be able to determine if a graph is one-to-one. (got this)
5) Find inverse and domain and range of one-to-one function. (she gave us a really detailed sheet on this.. I should be ok)
6) Be able to find the expression for the function whose graph is another function's graph translated left or right or up or down.
7) Be able to graph piecewise defined functions. (really don't get this)
8) Determine even or odd functions by graph or equation. (don't get this..)
9) Determind increasing, decreasing, and constant functions.
I am desperate for help, I am not getting this on my own. I need a very detailed explanation and hope so much someone can help me. I know it's a lot, but I can't fail this class again for many reasons.