My children is about to sat for exam in december.
She is bit weak in solving maths problem. Is there any planning of working to solve such problem easily.
Primary cerficate - is about 11 year old.
This is my experience, hope it will help.
1. Read the problem at least two times to fully understand it.
2. Look for key words that will tell you what to do.
3. Draw diagrams or pictures to help you understand the problem.
4. Put your answer back into the question to see if it makes sense or not.
5. Do more problems to practice speed.