Hi i have a few questions i would like to learn how to slove,
1) You are lying 120 ft away from a tree that is 50 feet tall. You look up at the top of the tree. Approximately how far is your hear from the top of the tree in a straight line?
2) In a writing competition, the first place winner receives ½ of the prize money. The second runner up receives ¼ of what the winner won. What was the total amount of prize money distributed if the winner receives $6,000?
3) What will it cost to tile a kitchen floor that is 12 feet wide by 20 feet long if the tile cost $8.91 per square yard?
4) Which of the following is equal to 5.93 x 10-2?
5) Which fraction is equal to 0.20%?
6) A hockey team won 6 games and lost 8. What is the ratio of wins to number of games?