Mainly logic with a little math
I got an April Fool's Day set of math problems and I need insight. Here are the problems:
1. A clock strikes six times in five seconds. How many times will it strike 10 seconds? Justify your answer.
2. Let be a closed non-intersecting curve all of whose points are 1 inch from a given point. Is it possible that is longer than 1 mile? Justify your answer.
3. Let be a triangle all of whose sides are shorter than 1 inch. Can the circle which passes through , , and have circumference which is larger than 1 mile? Justify your answer.
1. Obvious answer would be 12 but I'm not sure what it's even asking.
2. I can't think of a way this would be even possible.
3. I think the thickness of the circle could make it possible. Make it thick enough to pass through all three sides.