I am no fully clear as to what is required here. But this may help you.
The numbers a & b are roots of .
hey, ive got a few Qs here. hope someone could help me with them =)
1) The roots of the quadratic equation are are
i) Find the quadratic equation in X whose roots are
I dont need the answer to this, i just wanna know what they mean by quadratic equation in X?
2) The roots of the quadratic equation are .
Find the quadratic equation with interger coefficients whose roots are
I dont need the answer to this, i just wanna know what they mean by quadratic equation with integer coefficients?
3) Given that are the roots of the equation , find the value of and show that
4) The roots of the equation are p and q, where p>q. Without using a calculator, express in the form of , where a,b and c are prime numbers.
5) The roots of the equation are and , where m and n are real constants. Express the following expression in terms of m and n.
if , show that
Really hope someone could help me. my exam is tomorrow and i really wanna know the answers by today.
Thanks in advance!!^^