Promise no more questions today! ^_^
The reason I'm stuck on these is because I've completely forgotten what im doing, after returning to these from months ago.
I need to:
1) Express in the form where "a" and "b" are the numbers to be found.
This is what I've got thus far:
Then I need to plot for the original equation. Not alot
2) Expand the following using Pascal's Triangle
I could manage the expansion but not sure how to go about this one.
To graph the thing, represent yourself :
- you know how to graph y=x²
- imagine that if you add a certain number to x, it's like translating to the right or the left the graph
- adding a constant (here, b) is like increasing or decreasing the curve, that is to say "go up or go down", because you add b to the ordinate of each point