1. Find the rate of change between the two points (4,6) and (8,10) and give the unit of measure.
X is measured in square yards and y is measured in dollars.
2. Write in slope-intercept form and the equation of the line through the points (-5,4) and (7,-2).
3. A salesman receives a salary of $400 per week plus a commission of 5% of sales. Write a linear model for the weekly income y in terms of sales x.
4. Rewrite the equation y=(-6/5)x+3/2 in standard form with integer coefficients.
5. Solve the inequality |x-1/2|> 2/3