Few more Algebra problems..
I have a couples problems with certain types of problems. I cant seem how to figure these ones out, any help is appreciated.
1. Find x and express answer in terms of natural logarithms: 2e^3x=6
2. Express 1+ ln as a single logarithm.
3. Write log(x+3) in terms of natural logarithms.
4. Solve with Gauss Jordan method (I can get half way done but I never seem to be able to finish the whole problem.)
5. How to Maximize Z=2x-3y subject to
6. Similar can probably figure it with some help from previous one.
Maximize Z=2x-3y subject to
All help appreciated.