Hi guys i have a question out of a book that i cant seem to solve, you have to sketch the graph of (x+5)/(x^2-16) and find the following:
so far i got:
1. Domain, the domain i found to be (-inf, -4) U (-4, 4) U (4, inf)
2. Vert Asymptotes, 9/0, 1,0
3. Horz Asymptotes, no horizontal asys
4. Axial Intercepts, not sure what this means
5. Local Maxima, i dont know how to find it
6. Local Minima, "
7. Point of inflection, ?
8. Identify one interval where the function is conc up and one interval where it is conc down?
Please help there are questions in the later chapters that require you to have the knowledge of this question.