Can you please help with the following problem
Julia likes to fly model rockets and from past experience has worked out that the height(h) in metres of a rocket, t seconds after launch can be modelled with the equation:
h = 40t (k-t)
1. Find the max h of a rocket that landed after 12 seconds
2. Find the max h in terms of k
3. What assumption is Julia making about the flight of a model rocket
4. What is the effect of this assumption on the time it takes the rocket to reach its maximum height
5. Is the following statement a strength or weakness of Julia's model? Justify your answer with mathematical reasoning. "The model takes into account the fact that a rocket that flies heigher is in the air for a longer period of time."