My teacher assigned me to do these problems that we have not even taken notes on or even discussed, I have done the first few and I know that I have done them correctly but the others I don't know how to write them out.
- Find two consecutive odd intergers such that the sum of the smaller and 3 times the larger is 330.
- Find three consecutive integers such that the sum of the largest and 5 times the smallest is -224.
- Find three consecutive even intergers such that the sum of twice the smallest and 4 times the largest is 304.
- Find three consqecutive odd intergers such that the sum of 7 times the smallest and twice the largest is -91.
Here is one of the ones that I did correctly and how I did it.
- Find three consecutive intergers whose sum is 51.