I appreciate any help you can give to this problem i have.
the end value must be no more than 100%
a = 70%
b = 10%
c = 10%
if i add all the values together i get 90%, which leaves 10%. this value CANNOT exceed a value that is being changed but the end value must add upto 100%
i want to change c to 20% so it all adds up to 100% but heres the problem...
i cant change c to 20% because the the value i got from adding all of the values together and taking away 100% is 10% and 20% is more than 10%
your help is appreciated