Ok guys, here's what I've been given for fun to twist my mind.
Can you find the solution to this problem:
An elementary school librarian is assigning after-school library duty to parent volunteers for each school day, Monday through Friday, during the week before spring break. Exactly five volunteers – Ana, Betty, Carla, Dora and Ed – are available. The librarian must assign exactly two volunteers to work each day according to the following conditions:
1. Each of the volunteers must work at least once
2. None of the volunteers can work on three consecutive days.
3. Betty must work on Monday and Wednesday.
4. Ana cannot work on any day which Betty works
5. Carla and Ed must always work together.
NOW, if Ana works on Friday, what must everyone’s assignment be?
You MUST Provide a STEP-BY-STEP demonstration (instruction) on what’s to be done.
If anyone here has a clue on how to solve this, that would be amazing.