Help with equations of lines.
can someone answers these please? These are the ones i got wrong on a test and i ant to know the write answers so i can do better
1. Write an equation for the line that has slope 5/3 and intersects the y-axis at -6
2. A hang glider takes off from an 800-ft cliff. After 5 minutes he is at an altitude of 500 ft.
A. Determine the rate of change
B. Write a linear equation to model the situation
3. Rewrite -3x+6y=12 in slope intercept form
4. Write an equation in point-slope form of the line passing through (-2,6) with slope -5/7
5, The line perpindiuclar to y=-3x-1 has a slope of....
6. Write an equation of the line parrallel to y=-1/2x+9