Hi. Recently, my math club teacher assigned me a math problem i could not solve. It appears to be a simple algebraic problem, but i keep getting conflicts about devin's age. Here it is:
4. Amanda, Anna, Cameron, Emma, Eric, Devin, and Madison are each a different age.
Figure out the age of each person.
1) Madison is thirty-five years older than Eric.
2) Cameron is seventeen years older than Madison.
3) Amanda is twenty-four years older than Emma.
4) Emma is eighteen years older than Devin.
5) The sum of the ages of Amanda and Emma is one hundred fourteen.
6) The sum of the ages of Madison and Eric is seventy-one.
7) In fifteen years, Devin's age will be one hundred forty-two less than four times the age of
8) Devin's age is sixty-six less than three times the age of Anna.
Can anyone help me? Im only grade 8.