and i'm totally confused because i'm not used to be doing these things!
Erm, it's just like a quiz to see wheather you can get the number, but i've spend 30 minutes trying to get it! I dare say you can get it!
Think of a number!
1. Half of a number
2. When 4 is added, the result is 12
3. when doubled, the result is 22
4. When 5 is subtracted from it, the result is 3
5. When it is subtracted from 5, the result is 3
6. When squared, the result is 36
7. Add 7 to it, then multiply by 2. The result is 24
8. a quarter of it is 12.
9. The square route of it is 4
10. Add half of it to 11 to give 15