i keep trying on these problems it can really get the correct answers. even if there are given... these are some of the problems i kind of confused to solve. even if the answers are there but i need help to reach on the solutions how they are done.
1. Solve for (x; y) in the system (e^x + 2)^2 - y = 3, 4(e^x + 2) - y = -1.
ansln 2 sq rt. of 2, 9 + 8 sq. rt of 2
2. Mica has six differently colored crayons. She can use one or more
colors in her painting. What is the likelihood that she will use only her
3. cos 15 degrees is equal to what value ?
ans: ( sq rt of 6 + sq rt of 5 )/4
4. A line with y-intercept 5 and positive slope is drawn such that this line
intersects x^2 + y^2 = 9: What is the least slope of such a line?
5. A metal bar bent into a square is to be painted. How many distinct
ways can one color the metal bar using four distinct colors on the edges
using red, white, blue, and yellow.
6. In how many ways can the letters of the word MURMUR be arranged
without letting two letters which are the same be adjacent?