i need the answers to:
1. Write the following inequality as interval notation 2 < x ≤ 5
2. The ratio of two numbers is 7:2 The two numbers add up to 90 find the two numbers.
3. Twenty less than a number is 56
4. i am thinking of a number such that 6 less than the product of 7 and this number is 85
5. A classroom contained an equal of number of boys and girls. Eight girls left to play hockey, leaving twice as many boys as girls in the classroom. what was the original number of students present.
Thanks please show work guys please