These are some question that I have the answers for (some of them), but am unsure on them.
True or False
Convert square units
- A rectangle has all four sides equal in length.
- A regular octagon has 10 sides of equal length.
- All squares are parallelograms.
- The angles in a triangle add to give us 180 degrees.
- Any enclosed figure is called a quadrilateral.
- A trapezoid has two pairs of opposite sides parallel.
- The area of a triangle can be found by multiplying the base by height.
- The sum of the two shorter sides of a right triangle will equal the length of the longer side.
- In a triangle, any side can represent the base.
- An equilateral triangle has all angles equal to 60 degrees.
- 6 x 10 (18 exponent) mm (squared) is _______ km (squared)
I would appreciate instructions for the conversions since I have no clue how to do those, I have the rest on this huge assignment (which we are allowed any type of help on) and I am unsure on the true or false.
- 5 x 10 (14 exponent) mm is ______________ km
It's due tomorrow, Monday, so help would be appreciated as soon as possible