Hopefully you guys can help me on some math again :P.
1. For two consecutive integers the sum of the smaller and twice the larger is 38. What are the integers?
2. For two consecutive integers, the sum of the larger and three times the smaller is 242. Find the integers.
3. The sum of three numbers is 74. The second number is five more than the first, and the third number equals than sum of the first two. Find the numbers.
4. Mrs. Dillabough gave her children $2.50 in nickels, dimes, and quarters. The number of dimes was twice the number of nickels. The number of quarters was twice the number of dimes. How many of each kind of coin did Mrs. Dillabough give to her children?
5. A piece of wood 22 feet in length is cut in two in such a way that the longer piece is 2 feet less than twice the length of the shorter piece. Find the length of the shorter piece.
Guys, take your time this time :P. I finally got around to doing my homework early, so that leaves more time for you guys (lol). Need this for this Friday, thanks!