I need help with a few things, please!
Ok, I'm in Geometry and our teacher handed out an Algebra I review packet 'just to see how much we remember'. The problem is, it's huge and it has a bunch of things I don't remember learning or don't know how to do. And this is graded on accuracy, unlike our other homework that's graded on completion.
Anyway, if you could help me with any one of these (or all!) I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much!
1. How do you simplify 24d^4-12d^3+6d^2 over 6d^2?
2. I was given a graph and it says 'a system of equations is graphed on the coordinate grid. What is the solution to this system of equations?' How do I find this? I never learned this last year.
3. What is the solution to a system whose equations are parallel?
And the options are no solution, infinite number of solutions, origin, and one solution.
4. Which ordered pair is the solution to the following system of equations?
y- 2x = 3
y = -x - 3
5. What is the solution to this linear system of equations?
3x + 2y = 6
-x - 2y = 2
6. Simplify: Square root of 28.
Then the answers are-
2 square root of 7
4 square root of 7
7 square root of 2
2 square root of 2
7. Simplify: Square root of 24x^8
And the options are similar to the previous one.
8. What are the roots of x^2 + 4x +2 = 0?
9. There's a graph with a curved line and it says What are the roots of the graphed equation?
10. What is the solution set of 3x^2 - 9x = 0?
11. Find the roots of y = x^2 + 6x + 8.
12. Solve: x + 1/3 - x/2 = 1/6
13. Divide: n^2 + 3n - 4/ n^2 - 5n +6 divided by n + 4/ n-3
14. What is the solution set for x+4/3 = 2x + 5/x
Please help me! The end of the quarter is Tuesday and I want to have an A.