Could someone please tell me some or any of the formulas for working with alternative and null hypothesis? Or how to go about finding the answer. I missed a day and I don't understand my professor very well.
Here is some stuff I need to know.
- How to construct a confidence interval for
- Find the width of the confidence interval
- Determine the margin of error
- Specify the critical region
- Find the P-value
- How to find o if you know that
- Ho: =170 cm
- Ha: 170 cm
- = .05
- = 12
- = 174.1
- n = 30
Sorry if this is asking too much, it is really stressing and I'm not sure what else to do. Anything would be appreciated, even a website would help. Thanks