Breakdowns of the lifts in an office building at any given time are independent of one another and can be modelled using a Poisson Distribution with a mean 0.2 per day.
1. Determine the probability that there will be exactly 4 breakdowns during the month of June.
2. The probability that there are more than 3 breakdowns during the month of June.
3. The probability that there are no breakdowns during the first 5 days of June.
4. The probability that the first breakdown in June occures on June 3rd.
5. It costs 1850 Euros to service the lifts when they breakdown. Find the expected cost of service for June.
6. Determine the probability that there will be no breakdown in exactly 4 out of the first 5 days in June.