Are these the same t-scores from the student's t distribution with most of the values falling between -3 and 3?
a 1st grade class takes an achievement test that provides parents with the results of eachchild's achievement as well as a class level of achievement. The results Dan's parents receives are:
Math: Tscore of 67
Reading: T score of 57
Writing: Standard score of 85
1. How would you describe a T-score to theparents?
2. How would you describe the Standard score tothe parents?
3. In what area isDan the strongest and how doyou know that?
4. What is the mean in T-scores? What is the standard deviation?
5. In what area is Dan the weakest and how doyou know that?