THIS QUESTION MAY LOOK LONG, BUT ITíS REALLY EASY!!!
I have a list of a few thousand numbers. 9 columns in each set of numbers. You can see attached example. There are 6 columns separated by an empty one and then 3 more columns of numbers. The first 6 numbers produced a result that I wrote down in the last 3 columns. In other words, because of the first 6, the last 3 happened. For instance, if I was recording speed limits in a certain area, over a period of time, and I decided to use these criteria:
1. % of miles above speed limit
2. % above legal alcohol intake
3. at what time did the individual drive
and I did research for the past year, and I wrote them down in 3 columns . For instance:
A B C
23% 2% 3:24pm
Now that was the input, and the next 3 columns may be the results. For instance,
1. if there was an accident, how many people died
2. if there was an accident, how many people were injured
3. if there was an accident, what was the cost of the accident
so now it will be 6 columns and would look like this
A B C D E F
23% 2% 3:24pm 1 0 $34,000
and I would have many hundreds of examples taken over a long period of time. All I have is actual data. Now, I would like to know the type of mathematics or math formula that would solve, by going through all the data, and then figuring out what a future case might produce. For instance, if I typed in
A B C
19% 0.1% 12:01am
then the formula should be able to produce the last 3 results based on the analyses it has done over the other hundreds lines of data
1. What would be the name of the mathematics or the name of the mathematical formula that I would use to go through all the data and based on ALL the inputs and results find a general formula so that if I plug in a set of numbers it can predict the three results?
2. Would the type of math formula be any different if there was only 1 result as opposed to 3 results?
3. Would you happen to know any software that would do this for me?