1. You have a system of simultaneous equations:
2. Go to MATRIX --> EDIT --> choose a matrix name (in my example I've taken 2:[ B ]) --> ENTER
3. You'll get an input screen: First type in the numbers of rows and afterwards the number of columns. The cursor is placed automatically on the correct place in the matrix.
4. Type in the coefficients of the variables + ENTER: The cursor will move one place ahead. After the last value + ENTER you quit this menu.
5. Go to MATRIX --> MATH --> B: rref( (+ ENTER of course)
6. Goto MATRIX --> NAMES --> [ B ] (+ ENTER of course)
7. Don't forget the finishing bracket and (+ ENTER of course)
8. You'll get the result screen: In the first row there is only a 1 (indicating one ) and the corresponding value. So this row reads
In the second row there is no but one and the corresponding value. So this row reads