This is my problem:
1. How can the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra be used to show that any polynomial of
odd degree has at least one root?
Make sure that:
1. every claim is justiﬁed
2. a classmate reading your answer would understand
3. vocabulary is used correctly
4. the solution is vivid (there are no missing details)
5. your answer is concise (verbose answers are virtually impossible to understand)
I don't even know where to start. Can someone please give me a step by step on the proof, as well as any tips? Thanks in advance.